With 2009 officially behind us, it’s time to ring in the new year.
Here are our 10 travel trends for 2010. Each one contains trend explanations and related examples.
- Currency travel
- City is no longer the destination
- From conversation to conversion
- Consolidation of T2T communication
- Ampliation of traveler circle
- Places are more than place: they are stories
- Excuses generate the trip
- Secrets tips are the new luxury
- Low-cost doesn’t mean low experience
- Destinations to come
Feel free to give us feedback. We’d love to hear about trends you’re seeing in 2010, and whether our information is helpful.
Pssst... Download our City Guides! Experience Cities like you never have before! (They are free!!)